At Villa Irene, you can enjoy peaceful sleep in our log cottage or an optional experience of the pond-side Nest secluded in nature.
3 level cottage with accommodation for about 12 people.
Ground floor is the kitchen, WC, terrace, living and dinning room, wood heated sauna, a shower, dressing and laundry room.
On the Second Floor is a spacious loft with 3 separate enclosed rooms with beds for 5 people, an open space with additional sleeping space is provided by a pull-out sleeper sofa beds for 4 persons and a balcony.
On the third floor is a loft room with accommodation for 1 person.
Living-room: Comfortable sofa, Wood burning fire place ,Television, Radio, CD player, DVD player, Wireless internet connection, Small storage cabinet
Kitchen: Electric stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, refrigerator, a set of dishes and kitchen utensils, toaster, electric kettle, warm water. A dinning area with comfortable table and chairs.
Separate shower and toilet, Finnish wood fired sauna, Storage room with cleaning equipments
Traditional Finnish smoke sauna, Wood fired Hot tub, Wood-fired grill cottage grill cottage, Two sandy ponds, Spacious free parking, a garden BBQ grill, play house and play area for children with trampoline, a swing, sand box, small football and volley ball field, Hammock and comfortable relaxing chairs.
Optional sleep area- Pond-side Nest
Available during summer and spring, Villa Irene provides an optional outdoor sleeping Nest by the pond-side area. The Nest provides privacy for especially a relaxing nap in the afternoon or even in the evenings. It comes as a canopy with a comfortable air-based bed mattress, warm quilts and pillows. The Nest provides an opportunity to enjoy nature in a whole new way.
Leisure in the vicinity of Villa Irene (Finland) can include:
- Cycling - guest can rent bicycles onsite
- Ice hole/cold tub – if you want something exotic you may always try ice hole swimming in our outside cold tub in the winter.
- Mushroom and berry picking in the lovely forest
- Skiing and horse riding.
- You can also make a small outing in the surrounding countryside and enjoy the nature experiences, water bodies and forest dominating the area
- Socializing with the locals in the local pub located just a mile away.
- Turku (Cathedral, Turku castle, handicraft workers museum) 16 km,
- Naantali (Moominworld, Kultaranta the Presidents official summer residence) 20 km
- Golf course (Ruissalo, Kankainen) 20 km
- Zoolandia 10 km,
- Kurjenrahka National Park 8 km.
- Local beach few killometres away
- Massage therapist available few kilometres away